Guidelines for Events Calendar
The primary audience for the event calendar are individuals, both domestic and international, who are considering or planning a trip to Bakersfield.
Potential visitors are seeking an added incentive to come to the area - a unique experience.
- Postings will be limited to only those abiding by the following guidelines:
- All entries must be submitted no less than 14 days prior to the date of the event.
- All submission forms must be filled out entirely, including event summary and contact information. Forms with blank entry fields or no description will not be processed for posting.
- All events must be open to the general public, not just to organization members or pass holders.
- Examples of posted events include festivals; sporting events; traveling or temporary exhibits/exhibitions or shows; community and professional performances and college or university-level performances.
- Auditions, classes, workshops, recitals, K-12 school performances, church services and camps are not posted on the Event Calendar.
- No solicitations will be accepted. Community fundraisers may be accepted at the discretion of the CVB.
For more information on the event submission guidelines, please contact the CVB staff.